The Atlanta Group was formed in 2018 and brings together two well renowned insurance businesses – Autonet Insurance and Carole Nash Insurance Consultants. Our aim is to develop further opportunities for growth within the insurance market through innovation and excellence. Autonet celebrates its 20th anniversary this year and over the last two decades have grown to become one of the UK’s largest insurance brokers, handling over 1.2 million calls per year and turning over in excess of £130 million. Autonet Insurance are a multi-award winning company and most recently were named in the Top 50 UK brokers in 2016 by the Insurance Post. Joining Autonet within the Atlanta Group are Carole Nash Insurance a leading and pioneering motorcycle insurance specialist, who have been operating for 33 years and provide cover for over 200,000 motorcycles and scooters in the UK and Ireland. The group comprises of over 1,000 colleagues across its sites in Stoke, Altrincham and Dublin, all of whom contribute to the continuing success of their individual businesses and the wider Atlanta Group.
What you’ll be doing:
•Collaborating with Pricing, Business Optimisation, MI Dev, Distribution and external consultants to deliver insight that supports the pricing and business strategy.
•Supporting key data & modelling projects alongside ad hoc analytical tasks to ensure timely, accurate and actionable analysis.
• Assisting in the documentation, refinement and implementation of value and optimisation models across all product lines and the Atlanta Group companies.
Facilitating delivery of the team strategy and analytical roadmap.
•Developing new reports/dashboards that support Trading and wider functional areas of the Group.
• Building strong cross-functional relationships both internally and externally.
What we’re looking for:
• Highly numerate experience in an analytical role.
• Commercial acumen
• Experience working with large datasets and, ideally, with a coding background.
• Desire to develop working knowledge of modelling software and analytical techniques.
• Naturally inquisitive with a passion for data
• Confidence to explore, test and challenge the status quo.
• Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely to varied and sometimes non-technical audiences
• Proven track record of managing multiple tasks, effective prioritisation and delivering quality and accurate results.
What would set you apart:
• Experience of working with large datasets, preferably from within the insurance industry.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant area (Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science).
• Project management or consultant experience.
• Background in pricing or analytical function within a personal lines insurance broker.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package together with ongoing support, training and development.