Senior Reinsurance Technician
City of London
Salary to £45,000 depending on knowledge and experience
About the Company:
Respected Company who provide professional services to the Lloyds, London and International Insurance Markets
About The Role:
Looking for a Senior Reinsurance Technician to join an experienced and busy team. The successful candidate will have good outwards reinsurance technical skills from cradle to grave, from M&D premium through to claims calculations and pretty much everything in between!
Facultative, Quota Share & Excess of Loss Reinsurance
- Accurate Cover note interpretation.
- Knowledge of premium terms including calculation of adjustment premium.
- Identification of losses and or circumstances which may trigger reinsurance reporting thresholds.
- Review of losses and or circumstances against the terms and conditions of the reinsurance contract.
- Ensure compliance to any contractual reporting triggers.
- Ability to calculate reinsurance recoveries against a complex Reinsurance programme.
- Knowledge of Reinsurance credit control function
- Assist with the implementation of new Ceded Reinsurance systems through project phases.
- Peer review Ceded Reinsurance record entry into source systems.
- Understanding of the full end to end Reinsurance process from Placement through to Credit Control and Reporting.
- Strong IT skills with an intermediate/advanced level of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Level of experience probably gained from around 5 years’ experience within the London market
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.